No products in the cart.
The Official CompTIA Security+ Self-Paced Study Guide (SY0-701) eBook
- Brand: CompTIA
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- Self-Paced Study Guide – eBook (SY0-701)
- 100% coverage of the Security+ (SY0-701) exam objectives
- Review questions at the end of each lesson
- Once redeemed, eBook access will be valid for 12 months
Purchase this item and get 9 Points - a worth of $4.50!
Designed for self-paced learners, this book covers all the latest Security+ (SY0-701) exam objectives and is packed with informative and accessible content. Includes the following:
- Content aligned to work in the real world – Lessons refer to functional areas within the job role while Topics relate to discrete job tasks
- Review questions at the end of each topic to confirm understanding
- Comprehensive glossary with important terms and acronyms
What you’ll learn
The Official CompTIA Security+ Study Guide (SY0-701) has been developed by CompTIA for the CompTIA certification candidate. Rigorously evaluated by third party subject matter experts to validate adequate coverage of the Security+ exam objectives, the Official CompTIA Security+ Study Guide teaches the essential skills and information required for the CompTIA certification exam (SY0-701).
After reading the text you will be able to:
- Summarize Fundamental Security Concepts
- Compare Threat Types
- Explain Cryptographic Solutions
- Implement Identity and Access Management
- Secure Enterprise Network Architecture
- Secure Cloud Network Architecture
- Explain Resiliency and Site Security Concepts
- Explain Vulnerability Management
- Evaluate Network Security Capabilities
- Assess Endpoint Security Capabilities
- Enhance Application Security Capabilities
- Explain Incident Response and Monitoring Concepts
- Analyze Indicators of Malicious Activity
- Governance Concepts
- Explain Risk Management Processes
- Summarize Data Protection and Compliance Concepts
Accessing the eBook
eBooks are delivered through the Official CompTIA Self-Paced Study Guide eReader. This platform gives browser-based access to the full content with bookmarking, search, and annotation features. You will receive an access key and full instructions for accessing the platform within 3-4 hours of purchase.
Access keys must be redeemed within 12 months of purchase.
This is a single user license and may not be shared.
Pub. Date: 2023-11-07
Author(s): James Pengelly, Gareth Marchant
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.