No products in the cart.
The Official CompTIA DataSys+ Self-Paced Study Guide (DS0-001) eBook
- Brand: CompTIA
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Designed for self-paced learners, this book covers all the DataSys+ (DS0-001) exam objectives and is packed with informative and accessible content. Includes the following:
- Content aligned to work in the real world – Lessons refer to functional areas within the job role while Topics relate to discrete job tasks
- Review questions at the end of each topic to confirm understanding
- Comprehensive glossary with important terms and acronyms
What you’ll learn
The Official CompTIA DataSys+ Study Guide (DS0-001) has been developed by CompTIA for the CompTIA certification candidate. Rigorously evaluated by third party subject matter experts to validate adequate coverage of the DataSys+ exam objectives, the Official CompTIA DataSys+ Study Guide teaches the essential skills and information required for the CompTIA certification exam (DS0-001).
After reading the text you will be able to:
- Understand database types and structures.
- Recognize standards and commands.
- Run scripts for data and data systems.
- Explain the impact of programming on database operations.
- Understand database planning and design.
- Implement, test, and deploy databases.
- Monitor and report on database performance.
- Understand common data maintenance processes.
- Understand governance and regulatory compliance.
- Secure data.
- Secure data access.
- Secure the database and server.
- Classify types of attacks.
- Plan for disaster recovery.
- Implement backup and restore best practices.
Accessing the eBook
eBooks are delivered through the Official CompTIA Self-Paced Study Guide eReader. This platform gives browser-based access to the full content with bookmarking, search, and annotation features. You will receive an access key and full instructions for accessing the platform within 3-4 hours of purchase.
Access keys must be redeemed within 12 months of purchase
This is a single user license and may not be shared
Pub. Date: 2023-07-18
Author(s): Robin E. Hunt, Daniel Bishop, Todd Miranda
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.