No products in the cart.
The Official CompTIA A+ Core 2 Self-Paced Study Guide (Exam 220-1102) eBook
- Brand: CompTIA
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Designed for self-paced learners, this book covers all the latest A+ Core 2 (220-1102) exam objectives and is packed with informative and accessible content. Includes the following:
- Content aligned to work in the real world – Lessons refer to functional areas within the job role while Topics relate to discrete job tasks
- Review questions at the end of each topic to confirm understanding
- Comprehensive glossary with important terms and acronyms
What you’ll learn
The Official CompTIA A+ Core 2 Study Guide (220-1102) has been developed by CompTIA for the CompTIA certification candidate. Rigorously evaluated by third party subject matter experts to validate adequate coverage of the A+ Core 2 exam objectives, the Official CompTIA A+ Core 2 Study Guide teaches the essential skills and information required for the CompTIA certification exam (220-1102).
After reading the text you will be able to:
- Configuring Windows
- Managing Windows
- Identifying OS Types and Features
- Supporting Windows
- Managing Windows Networking
- Managing Linux and macOS
- Configuring SOHO Network Security
- Managing Security Settings
- Supporting Mobile Software
- Using Support and Scripting Tools
- Implementing Operational Procedures
Accessing the eBook
eBooks are delivered through the Official CompTIA Self-Paced Study Guide eReader. This platform gives browser-based access to the full content with bookmarking, search, and annotation features. You will receive an access key and full instructions for accessing the platform within 3-4 hours of purchase.
Access keys must be redeemed within 12 months of purchase
Pub. Date: 2022-04-20
Author(s): James Pengelly
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.