No products in the cart.
CompTIA CertMaster Labs for A+ Core 2 (220-1102) Individual License
- Brand: CompTIA
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- Gradable hands-on assessments provide an accurate picture of your ability to correctly and efficiently perform job tasks
- Browser-based labs require only a reliable internet connection and modern browser, with no special equipment
- Scenarios aligned with CompTIA exam objectives
- Access key valid for 12 months
What you’ll learn
CompTIA CertMaster A+ Labs for Core 2 (220-1102) enable hands-on practice and skills development using real equipment and software accessed through a remote, browser-based lab environment. Aligned with Official CompTIA courseware and the CompTIA A+ Core 2 (220-1102) exam objectives, CertMaster Labs make it easy for learners to practice and apply their skills in real workplace scenarios in preparation for the certification exam. All lab activities include gradable assessments, offer feedback and hints, and provide a score based on learner inputs, ultimately guiding you to the most correct and efficient path through job tasks.
There are two types of labs in the course:
- Assisted Labs guide the learner step-by-step through tasks, offering assessment and feedback throughout a 10-15 minute experience, allowing the learner to correct any misunderstandings as they proceed through the activity.
- Applied Labs present a series of goal-oriented scenarios in a 20-30 minute experience covering multiple topics, scoring the student at the end of the activity based on their ability to successfully complete each scenario. As a result, learners are forced to think critically about how to approach problems without a prescribed set of steps.
- Assisted Lab: Manage User Settings in Windows
- Assisted Lab: Support Windows 11
- Assisted Lab: Configure Windows System Settings
- Assisted Lab: Use Management Consoles
- Assisted Lab: Use Task Manager
- Assisted Lab: Monitor Performance and Event Logs
- Assisted Lab: Use Command-line Tools
- APPLIED Lab: Support Windows 10
- Assisted Lab: Perform Windows 10 OS Installation
- Assisted Lab: Perform Ubuntu Linux OS Installation
- Assisted Lab: Install and Configure an Application
- Assisted Lab: Troubleshoot a Windows OS Issue
- Assisted Lab: Configure Windows Networking
- Assisted Lab: Configure Folder Sharing in a Workgroup
- Assisted Lab: Manage Linux using Command-line Tools
- Assisted Lab: Manage Files using Linux Command-line Tools
- APPLIED Lab: Support and Troubleshoot Network Hosts
- Assisted Lab: Configure SOHO Router Security
- Assisted Lab: Configure Workstation Security
- Assisted Lab: Configure Browser Security
- Assisted Lab: Troubleshoot Security Issues Scenario #1
- APPLIED Lab: Troubleshoot Security Issues Scenario #2
- Assisted Lab: Use Remote Access Technologies
- Assisted Lab: Implement Backup and Recovery
- Assisted Lab: Implement a PowerShell Script
- Assisted Lab: Implement Bash Script
- Assisted Lab: Manage a Support Ticket
Accessing the Course Materials
An access key and registration instructions will be sent via email after your purchase is complete.
You may then login anytime at https://labs.comptia.org
You may then login anytime at https://login.comptia.org/training-products
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.