No products in the cart.
CompTIA CertMaster Labs for DataSys+ (DS0-001) – Individual License
- Brand: CompTIA
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- Gradable hands-on assessments provide an accurate picture of your ability to correctly and efficiently perform job tasks
- Browser-based labs require only a reliable internet connection and modern browser, with no special equipment
- Scenarios aligned with CompTIA exam objectives for exam DS0-001
- License valid for 12 months
What You’ll Learn
CompTIA CertMaster Labs for DataSys+ (DS0-001) enable hands-on practice and skills development using real equipment and software accessed through a remote, browser-based lab environment. Aligned with Official CompTIA courseware and the CompTIA Data Systems (DS0-001) exam objectives, CertMaster Labs make it easy for learners to practice and apply their skills in real workplace scenarios in preparation for the certification exam. All lab activities include gradable assessments, offer feedback and hints, and provide a score based on learner inputs, ultimately guiding you to the most correct and efficient path through job tasks.
There are two types of labs in the course:
- Assisted Labs guide the learner step-by-step through tasks, offering assessment and feedback throughout a 10-15 minute experience, allowing the learner to correct any misunderstandings as they proceed through the activity.
- Applied Labs present a series of goal-oriented scenarios in a 20-30 minute experience covering multiple topics, scoring the student at the end of the activity based on their ability to successfully complete each scenario. As a result, learners are forced to think critically about how to approach problems without a prescribed set of steps.
Assisted Lab: Exploring the Lab Environment
Assisted Lab: Exploring a Database Environment
Assisted Lab: Using Command Prompt and PowerShell
Assisted Lab: Using Data Definition Language (DDL)
Assisted Lab: Using Data Manipulation Language (DML)
Assisted Lab: Using Transaction Control Language (TCL)
Applied Lab: Creating and Manipulating Databases and Data
Assisted Lab: Using Stored Procedures and Triggers
Assisted Lab: Using GROUP BY to Group and Aggregate Data
Assisted Lab: Creating Views with Functions
Applied Lab: Creating Views and Building Functions
Assisted Lab: Diagramming Databases
Assisted Lab: Installing and Configuring Database Connectivity
Assisted Lab: Validating Data
Assisted Lab: Monitoring Databases
Applied Lab: Configuring and Monitoring Databases
Assisted Lab: Optimizing Queries
Assisted Lab: Ensuring Data Integrity with Constraints
Assisted Lab: Masking Data Using Pseudonymization and Anonymization
Assisted Lab: Using Queries to Conduct Security Audits
Assisted Lab: Using Queries for Code Review and Code Auditing
Assisted Lab: Implementing Role-Based Access
Assisted Lab: Reducing Privileges for Users
Assisted Lab: Rewriting Queries to Prevent SQL Injection
Assisted Lab: Backing Up and Restoring Databases with Backup Validation
Applied Lab: Creating Roles and Establishing a Backup Plan
- One CompTIA CertMaster Labs for DataSys+ (DS0-001) license – this is a single user license and may not be shared.
- Once activated, CompTIA CertMaster Labs for DataSys+ (DS0-001) is valid for 12 months.
- Access keys must be redeemed withing 12 months of purchase.
Accessing the Course Materials
An access key and registration instructions will be sent via email after your purchase is complete.
You may then login anytime at https://login.comptia.org/training-products
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.