No products in the cart.
The Official CompTIA Project+ Self-Paced Study Guide (Exam PK0-005) eBook
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Designed for self-paced learners, this book covers all the latest Project+ (PK0-005) exam objectives and is packed with informative and accessible content. Includes the following:
- Content aligned to work in the real world – Lessons refer to functional areas within the job role while Topics relate to discrete job tasks
- Review questions at the end of each topic to confirm understanding
- Comprehensive glossary with important terms and acronyms
What you’ll learn
The Official CompTIA Project+ Study Guide (PK0-005) has been developed by CompTIA for the CompTIA certification candidate. Rigorously evaluated by third party subject matter experts to validate adequate coverage of the Project+ exam objectives, the Official CompTIA Project+ Study Guide teaches the essential skills and information required for the CompTIA certification exam (PK0-005).
After reading the text you will be able to:
- Prepare for the Project
- Select the Project Framework
- Initiate the Project
- Facilitate Effective Meetings
- Implement Solution Design
- Manage Resources
- Manage Risk
- Create a Project Schedule
- Create a Project Plan
- Procure Solutions
- Manage Project Execution
- Manage Issues and Changes
- Manage Performance
- Wrap Up the Project
Accessing the eBook
eBooks are delivered through the Official CompTIA Self-Paced Study Guide eReader. This platform gives browser-based access to the full content with bookmarking, search, and annotation features. You will receive an access key and full instructions for accessing the platform within 3-4 hours of purchase.
Access keys must be redeemed within 12 months of purchase
This is a single user license and may not be shared
Pub. Date: 2022-11-08
Author(s): Crystal Walker
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.