No products in the cart.
BUNDLE: ExamsDigest Lifetime Access + Official CompTIA PenTest+ (PT0-002) Labs
- Brand: ExamsDigest
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- Lifetime Access to ExamsDigest
- Gradable hands-on assessments provide an accurate picture of your ability to correctly and efficiently perform job tasks
- Browser-based labs require only a reliable internet connection and modern browser, with no special equipment
- Scenarios aligned with CompTIA exam objectives
- License valid for 12 months
What You’ll Learn
CompTIA CertMaster Labs for PenTest+ (PT0-002) enable hands-on practice and skills development using real equipment and software accessed through a remote, browser-based lab environment. Aligned with Official CompTIA courseware and the CompTIA PenTest+ (PT0-002) exam objectives, CertMaster Labs make it easy for learners to practice and apply their skills in real workplace scenarios in preparation for the certification exam. All lab activities include gradable assessments, offer feedback and hints, and provide a score based on learner inputs, ultimately guiding you to the most correct and efficient path through job tasks.
There are two types of labs in the course:
- Assisted Labs guide the learner step-by-step through tasks, offering assessment and feedback throughout a 10-15 minute experience, allowing the learner to correct any misunderstandings as they proceed through the activity.
- Applied Labs present a series of goal-oriented scenarios in a 20-30 minute experience covering multiple topics, scoring the student at the end of the activity based on their ability to successfully complete each scenario. As a result, learners are forced to think critically about how to approach problems without a prescribed set of steps.
Assisted Lab: Exploring the Lab Environment
Assisted Lab: Exploring the Domain Tools: Nslookup, Dig and Whois
Assisted Lab: Navigating Open-Source Intelligence Tools
Assisted Lab: Understanding Social Engineering Toolkit (SET)
APPLIED Lab: Understanding Spear Phishing and Credentials Attack
Assisted Lab: Exploring OpenVAS
Assisted Lab: Using Web Scanners
Assisted Lab: Understanding Nmap Common Usage
APPLIED Lab: Scanning a Vulnerable System
Assisted Lab: Understanding Scan Output
Assisted Lab: Navigating Steganography Tools
Assisted Lab: Demonstrating Enumeration Techniques
Assisted Lab: Exploring the Basics of Metasploit
APPLIED Lab: Using VSFTP Manual and Metasploit
Assisted Lab: Monitoring with Aircrack-ng
Assisted Lab: Discovering IoT devices with Shodan
Assisted Lab: Using SQL Injection
Assisted Lab: Using Reverse and Bind Shells
Assisted Lab: Analyzing Exploit Code
Assisted Lab: Exploring Programming Shells
Assisted Lab: Applying PenTest Automation
Assisted Lab: Exploring Password Attacks with John the Ripper and Hydra
Accessing the Course Materials
An access key and registration instructions will be sent via email after your purchase is complete.
You may then login anytime at https://labs.comptia.org
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.