View cart “CompTIA Labs for Linux+ (XK0-004) – Individual License” has been added to your cart.
CompTIA CertMaster Labs for CASP+ (CAS-004) – Individual License
- Brand: CompTIA
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- Gradable hands-on assessments provide an accurate picture of your ability to correctly and efficiently perform job tasks
- Browser-based labs require only a reliable internet connection and modern browser, with no special equipment
- Scenarios aligned with CompTIA exam objectives
- License valid for 12 months
What are CertMaster Labs
CompTIA CertMaster Labs for CASP+ (CAS-004) enable hands-on practice and skills development using real equipment and software accessed through a remote, browser-based lab environment. Aligned with Official CompTIA courseware and the CompTIA CASP+ (CAS-004) exam objectives, CertMaster Labs make it easy for learners to practice and apply their skills in real workplace scenarios in preparation for the certification exam. All lab activities include gradable assessments, offer feedback and hints, and provide a score based on learner inputs, ultimately guiding you to the most correct and efficient path through job tasks.
There are two types of labs in the course:
- Assisted Labs guide the learner step-by-step through tasks, offering assessment and feedback throughout a 10-15 minute experience, allowing the learner to correct any misunderstandings as they proceed through the activity.
- Applied Labs present a series of goal-oriented scenarios in a 20-30 minute experience covering multiple topics, scoring the student at the end of the activity based on their ability to successfully complete each scenario. As a result, learners are forced to think critically about how to approach problems without a prescribed set of steps.
Assisted Lab: Exploring the Lab Environment
Assisted Lab: Using Automation to Identify Sensitive Data
Assisted Lab: Understanding DR Capabilities in the Cloud
Assisted Lab: Implementing a Web Application Firewall
Assisted Lab: Understanding the Role of SPF Records and DNSSEC
Assisted Lab: Using Security Incident and Event Management Features
Assisted Lab: Performing Static Code Analysis
Assisted Lab: Exploiting Web Applications – Stored XSS, SQL Injection
APPLIED LAB: Analyzing Web Application Vulnerabilities
Assisted Lab: Implementing a VNet in Azure
Assisted Lab: Deploying a Virtual Private Cloud in Amazon Web Services
Assisted Lab: Implementing and Updating Containers on Windows Server 2019
APPLIED LAB: Performing Container Update Tasks
Assisted Lab: Understanding DNS over HTTPS (DoH)
Assisted Lab: Deploying a Hardened Server Image in the Cloud
Assisted Lab: Implementing an Application Blocklist Policy
Assisted Lab: Configuring Monitoring in the Cloud
Assisted Lab: Implementing Data Protection using Symmetric Encryption
Assisted Lab: Exploring Cryptography and Cryptanalysis using Visual Tools
Assisted Lab: Implementing HTTP Server Certificates
APPLIED LAB: Troubleshooting HTTP Server Certificates
Assisted Lab: Exploring MITRE ATT&CK Navigator
Assisted Lab: Exploring and Interpreting Intrusion Detection System Alerts
APPLIED LAB: Analyzing Intrusion Detection System Logs
Assisted Lab: Exploiting the Server Message Block Protocol
Assisted Lab: Analyzing SMB Vulnerabilities
Assisted Lab: Analyzing Firmware using Binary Analysis and Hardware Emulation
Assisted Lab: Analyzing and Attack Wireless Network Protections
Accessing the Course Materials
An access key and registration instructions will be sent via email after your purchase is complete.
You may then login anytime at https://labs.comptia.org
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.