No products in the cart.
BUNDLE: ExamsDigest Lifetime Access + Official CompTIA Network+ (N10-008) Labs
- Brand: CompTIA
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- Lifetime Access to ExamsDigest
- Gradable hands-on assessments provide an accurate picture of your ability to correctly and efficiently perform job tasks
- Browser-based labs require only a reliable internet connection and modern browser, with no special equipment
- Scenarios aligned with CompTIA exam objectives
- License valid for 12 months
What are CertMaster Labs
CompTIA CertMaster Labs for Network+ (N10-008) enable hands-on practice and skills development using real equipment and software accessed through a remote, browser-based lab environment. Aligned with Official CompTIA courseware and the CompTIA Network+ (N10-008) exam objectives, CertMaster Labs make it easy for learners to practice and apply their skills in real workplace scenarios in preparation for the certification exam. All lab activities include gradable assessments, offer feedback and hints, and provide a score based on learner inputs, ultimately guiding you to the most correct and efficient path through job tasks.
There are two types of labs in the course:
- Assisted Labs guide the learner step-by-step through tasks, offering assessment and feedback throughout a 10-15 minute experience, allowing the learner to correct any misunderstandings as they proceed through the activity.
- Applied Labs present a series of goal-oriented scenarios in a 20-30 minute experience covering multiple topics, scoring the student at the end of the activity based on their ability to successfully complete each scenario. As a result, learners are forced to think critically about how to approach problems without a prescribed set of steps.
Assisted Lab: Exploring the Lab Environment
Assisted Lab: Configure a SOHO Router
Assisted Lab: Capture Network Traffic
Assisted Lab: Configure Interface Settings
Assisted Lab: Configure IPv4 Static Addressing
Assisted Lab: Analyze ARP Traffic
Assisted Lab: Use Tools to Test IP Configuration
Assisted Lab: Configure IPv6 Static Addressing
Assisted Lab: Configure Static Routing
Assisted Lab: Configure Dynamic Routing
APPLIED Lab: Troubleshoot IP Networks
Assisted Lab: Use Network Scanners
Assisted Lab: Analyze a DHCP Server Configuration
Assisted Lab: Analyze a DNS Server Configuration
Assisted Lab: Analyze Application Security Configurations
Assisted Lab: Configure Secure Access Channels
Assisted Lab: Configure SNMP and Syslog Collection
Assisted Lab: Analyze Network Performance
APPLIED Lab: Verify Service and Application Configuration
Assisted Lab: Configure a NAT Firewall
Assisted Lab: Configure Remote Access
APPLIED Lab: Troubleshoot Service and Security Issues
Assisted Lab: Develop Network Documentation
Assisted Lab: Backup and Restore Network Device Configurations
Assisted Lab: Analyze an On-Path Attack
Assisted Lab: Configure Port Security
Accessing the Course Materials
An access key and registration instructions will be sent via email after your purchase is complete.
You may then login anytime at https://labs.comptia.org
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.