No products in the cart.
BUNDLE: ExamsDigest Lifetime Access + Official CompTIA Data+ (DA0-001) Labs
- Brand: CompTIA
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- Lifetime Access to ExamsDigest
- Gradable hands-on assessments provide an accurate picture of your ability to correctly and efficiently perform job tasks
- Browser-based labs require only a reliable internet connection and modern browser, with no special equipment
- Scenarios aligned with CompTIA exam objectives
- License valid for 12 months
What you’ll learn
CompTIA CertMaster Labs for Data+ (DA0-001) enable hands-on practice and skills development using real equipment and software accessed through a remote, browser-based lab environment. Aligned with Official CompTIA courseware and the CompTIA Data+ (DA0-001) exam objectives, CertMaster Labs make it easy for learners to practice and apply their skills in real workplace scenarios in preparation for the certification exam. All lab activities include gradable assessments, offer feedback and hints, and provide a score based on learner inputs, ultimately guiding you to the most correct and efficient path through job tasks.
There are two types of labs in the course:
- Assisted Labs guide the learner step-by-step through tasks, offering assessment and feedback throughout a 10-15 minute experience, allowing the learner to correct any misunderstandings as they proceed through the activity.
- Applied Labs present a series of goal-oriented scenarios in a 20-30 minute experience covering multiple topics, scoring the student at the end of the activity based on their ability to successfully complete each scenario. As a result, learners are forced to think critically about how to approach problems without a prescribed set of steps.
- Assisted Lab: Exploring the Lab Environment
- Assisted Lab: Navigating and Understanding Database Design
- Assisted Lab: Understanding Data Types and Conversion
- Assisted Lab: Working with Different File Formats
- APPLIED LAB: Understanding Data Structure and Types and Using Basic Statements
- Assisted Lab: Using Public Data
- Assisted Lab: Profiling Data Sets
- Assisted Lab: Addressing Redundant and Duplicated Data
- Assisted Lab: Addressing Missing Values
- APPLIED LAB: Preparing Data for Use
- Assisted Lab: Recoding Data
- Assisted Lab: Working with Queries and Join Types
- APPLIED LAB: Building Queries and Transforming Data
- Assisted Lab: Using the Measures of Central Tendency
- Assisted Lab: Using the Measures of Variability
- APPLIED LAB: Analyzing Data
- Assisted Lab: Building Basic Visuals to Make Visual Impact
- Assisted Lab: Building Maps with Geographical Data
- Assisted Lab: Using Visuals to Tell a Story
- Assisted Lab: Filtering Data
- Assisted Lab: Designing Elements for Dashboards
- Assisted Lab: Building an Ad Hoc Report
- APPLIED LAB: Visualizing Data
- Assisted Lab: Understanding Security Requirements for Protecting Information
Accessing the Course Materials
An access key and registration instructions will be sent via email after your purchase is complete.
You may then login anytime at https://labs.comptia.org
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.